Hand tied bouquet Course (2 days) Level 1
14 Nov 2018 10:00 - 15:45
30 Jan 2019 10:00 - 15:45
Boerma Instituut - Legmeerdijk 227 1432KA Aalsmeer get directions
The Boerma Instituut Hand Tied Bouquet courses are suitable for everyone who loves flowers and floral arrangement, and who would like to be able to create a variety of different hand bouquets. Also a very appropriate refresh course for professionals.
No special knowledge or experience is required for taking part in this course. You can choose between a 2-days day course or a 4 evening course. The contents of the two courses are identical.
What do you learn at the Hand tied Bouquets courses, Level 1?
You will learn the professional way of creating hand-tied bouquets. We make bouquets using several techniques and in different styles. During the course, we use as much as possible materials of the season.
Program level 1
- Day 1: mixed hand tied bouquet, a bouquet in groups and how to wrap the bouquet.
- Day 2: hand tied bridal bouquet & a linear bouquet
At the end of this course, you receive a certificate in English.
Course dates Level 1, 2018
In 2018 you can choose from the following 2 days course dates:
- Thursday October 18 and Friday October 19;
- Wednesday November 14 and Wednesday November 21
Course dates Level 1, 2019
In 2019 you can choose from the following 2 days course dates:
- Wednesday January 30 and Wednesday February 6, 2019
- Thursday April 18 and Friday April 19, 2019
- Tuesday June 27 and Wednesday July 4, 2019
- Tuesday August 27 and Wednesday August 28, 2019
- Friday October 11 and Friday October 18, 2019
- Monday November 11 and Tuesday November 12, 2019
The price of the hand tied Bouquets course is € 197,50
Included are all necessary materials, lunch (for daytime courses), coffee, tea, juices and the Boerma Instituut certificate (in English).
Are these dates not suitable for you? Or would you rather follow this course in the evening?
The level 1 course can also be followed as an evening course: For more information go to this page.